- Larry TV
- Futures Trading
- Stock Investing
- Trading Indicators
Below are answers to questions we get on a regular basis. Hopefully you will find these helpful.
1. What broker do you use? I trade with FinTec and TradeStation.
2. Are you conducting any seminars in person or do you have any upcoming public speaking events? I am currently only doing seminars online for LWU. However, I occasionally do "in person" live events and speaking events over the internet for the general public. Invitations to those events are emailed to our general email list. Join our email list and when those events are scheduled, you will receive a notice via email.
3. How much should I have to start trading futures? I recommend at least $10,000. You can start with less, but you will be undercapitalized.
4. Where do I get Commitment of Trader (COT) data? www.cftc.gov
5. How is your seasonal indicator created and what is the formula? Read my book on seasonality or anyone's book for that matter. The information is readily and widely available.
6. I'm new and am ready to trade. What markets should I trade? The one that is set up the best.
7. Should I place trades electronically myself or place them through a broker? I do both. If you are just starting you really should hold hands, for lack of a better term, with your broker for a while. If you trade electronically yourself, you have to understand what exchanges to trade, market symbols, notice days, liquidity during trading hours, order types etc. Consult your broker before venturing out on your own.
8. I am new to futures and commodities trading. Where do you suggest I begin? Trading futures and commodities is very risky. You should educate yourself on trading these markets and paper trade (practice, practice, and practice a little more) before you consider trading your hard earned real money. I suggest you first buy my book Long Term Secrets to Short Term trading first. (You can probably find a used copy on Amazon.) If you like my approach to the markets, then purchase my core fundamentals online course, Cracking the Money Code. This is a low risk investment in education on trading futures because there is a money back guarantee. If you don't find the course useful or find that your aren't interested in trading futures, then you can return the course and get your money back, provided it is within 6 months of purchase.