- Larry TV
- Futures Trading
- Stock Trading
- Trading Indicators
LnL Publishing, LLC values its relationship with its customers and has the utmost respect for the confidentiality of customer's personal information.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as "cookies".
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many areas of our site without providing any personal information. But, LnL Publishing, LLC does collect personal information about its customers from the following sources:
1. Joining our emailing list.
2. Transaction activity in the sale of a product.
3. Registration to the Larry Williams University.
Personal Information that maybe collected from you based one of the activites listed above:
1. Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
2. Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card; Please note that we collect credit card data during transactions but we do not store your complete credit card data for security purposes. That information is encrypted and transmitted during the checkout and update process directly to our Merchant Services.
3. Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases, IP address
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as required and some is voluntary. If you do not provide the required data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
LnL Publishing, LLC uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
�To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
�To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with us.
�To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
�To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
�To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
�To collect payment and bill for our Services.
�To diagnose problems.
�To find and prevent fraud.
�To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and LnL Publishing LLC.
�Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
LnL Publishing, LLC will not disclose information about customers to nonaffiliated third parties. LnL Publishing, LLC will not share personal information about a customer with other customers.
LnL Publishing, LLC may share customer information, without the customer’s consent, with nonaffiliated parties in the following situations:
1. Only in a response to a subpoena or court order.
2. In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of LnL Publishing, LLC.
3. To protect or defend against fraud, unauthorized transactions, law suits, claims or other liabilities.
4. To service providers of LnL Publishing, LLC in connection with the administration and operations of LnL Publishing, LLC and its accounts and other products and services. An example of this would be if our email system is not properly functioning for one particular email, we would need have the email software company help us to resolve the issue.
Upon request LnL Publishing LLC will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. In the Larry Williams University (LWU) you can access and correct, or delete your personal information at any time. To request your personal information or if you need assistance accessing LWU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LnL Publishing, LLC restricts access to customer information to those employees and third parties who need to know that information to assist in providing services to our customers. LnL Publishing, LLC maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that guard your customer information.